|Engine power||0,55 - 2,2 kW|
|Maximum capacity http://ricettextorte.com/?for=start-college-essay at the pressure of 700 bar||0,5 - 1,2 l/min|
|Container volume||9 - 20 l|
|Product description http://globalbusiness.kean.edu/study.php?for=research-proposal-phd General table of configurations http://www.crossroadsacademy.org/crossroads/school.php?apply=free-research-papers-mla-format Basic configuration of PC series pumps speech essay gst Technical documentation|
- http://tomahawkrestaurant.com/?do=youzhny-thesis The ergonomic structure ensures free use in limited spaces.
- see Very quiet operation
- go site The aluminium container reduces the pump weight and with the powder-painted frame it ensures strength and resistance of the pump to mechanical damage and corrosion.
- go to site The frame structure facilitates transport and guarantees a stable position during operation.
- http://militarymamanetwork.org/main.php?google=conflict-essay Induction engine with neodymium magnets with their strength corresponding to class IE4 according to EN 60034-30 ensures stable and long operation.
- http://www.wallowaresources.org/article.php?student=phd-thesis-archive The container volume allows for operation with the use of many tools.
- http://militarymamanetwork.org/main.php?google=resume-writing-services-jacksonville-fl The manometer allows for full control of the pump operation.
- go to site The safety valve protects against excessive increase of pressure.
- literary analysis research paper outline Flexibility of operation owing to use of a wide range of valves.
- enter site A remote control with 2-metre long cable facilitates the pump operation control.
- Powering of even several small and medium tools and cylinders
- Stable operation in nearly all conditions
- Ideal for renovation works
Rich standard equipment:
- Aluminium frame with suspension or transport option
- A remote control for the pump and engine operation control
- Screwed quick disconnects made in NPT or BSPT standard indicated by the customer
http://globalbusiness.kean.edu/study.php?for=how-to-write-an-application-essay Pump engine power 0,55 - 1,5 kW Pump engine power 0,75 - 1,5 kW